Marketing Manager for one of the distributor companies of makeup amp cosmetic brands Skin Hair or Body Care
bull Male
bull 5 years minimum experience as brand manager in multinational FMCG with makeup or cosmetics brands L'Oreal Chanel Max Factor PampG Unilever etc..
bull Potential candidate should be now working with mediumsmall size company as marketing manager or business development manager.
bull 5 years minimum experience with smallmedium size company as marketing manager or business development manager working in distribution company will be preferred.
Company Profile
After the Egyptian 25th January revolution most of the people in Egypt felt obliged to do some public service in return for a better future generation. Leaning on my experience as a professional recruiter I took the decision to enhance my passion in supporting people and launched a recruitment startup where I can match the qualified candidates with clients’ specific business requirements. With dedicating a few set of hours every day employing social media tools and networking I was able to get my recruitment business from a small page to a viral helpful service in a few months.